Short Wave Infrared Lamp
Short Wave IR Lamp transmits heat in the form of electromagnetic waves at a velocity of approximately 3,00,000 Km/Sec i.e., at the speed of light.
These lamps are not only the fastest in transmitting heat but are most suitable for specific applications involving vacuum technology and dust free (clean room) conditions.
- Heating is done by radiation, this eliminates loss of energy used for heating media and heat loss due to convection
- Here the infrared waves penetrate the material, on which it falls and delivers the heat directly to that material
Short wave IR lamps are available in different lengths from 5" to 30" or as per customer specifications.
- PET preform heating in stretch blow molding machines
- Printing ink drying in offset machines
- Paper coating drying
- Pre - heating prior to embossing
- Screen printing curing on T - shirts
- Textiles and many more
Short Wave Infrared Heaters
Infrared heat is transmitted directly in the form of electromagnetic rays, at a avelocity of approx. 300,000 km/sec: i.e. at the speed of light. but is also suitable for particularly demanding applications such as Vacuum technology and clean room conditions.
Infrared heat is particularly economical on energy compared to other heat sources beacause it acts quickly, directly on products. Short Wave IR emitters are suitable for all applications in which the attainment of high temperatures in the shortest possible time is what counts.
Types of Clear Quartz Infrared Heater
Standard Sizes Available
|Code||Heated Length HL(mm)||Overall Length OL(mm)||Wattage (W)||Voltage (V)|
|SW 1600 S||406||500||1600||240|
|SW 1600 D||406||500||1600||415|
|SW 2000 S||508||626||2000||240|
|SW 2000 D||508||626||2000||415|
|SW 2500 D||635||728||2500||415|
|SW 3000 S||508||626||3000||240|
|SW 3000 D||765||875||3000||415|
|SW 2000 SP||1020||1120||2000||240|
Small Round Ceramic Cap
Big Round Ceramic Cap
Double Ceramic Cap
Metal Rod Type Holder
Metal Cap Bare Nickel Lead Wires
Rectangular Ceramic Cap Without Coating
Ruby Red Colour Infrared Heaters
Ruby Lamps emits warm red light and could be widely used in outdoor or indoor heating device. Ruby lamp delivers the heat to product fast and directly without heating the surroundings air due to the nature of radiation.
It has no dust or pollution during operation. Thus, it is not only an energy - efficiency system but also a clean and environmental frinedly heating solutions.
Infrared Emitters with Coating (Reflectors)
- All of our Emitters can be coated with a layer of gold or ceramic as reflectors. The gold/ceramic coating can concentrate the heat, increasinag the effectiveness of the heat output. The emitters with coating are highly economical, converting practically all the consumed electrical power into heat.
- For the emitters with high watt density or the surface temperature of the tube above 800° C, we suggest to use ceramic coating as reflector because the temparature resistance is up to 1000° C.
- In addition to 180° (half-tube) coating, we also manufacture 270° coating or orther customer specified degres.
White Coated Small Round Ceramic Cap
Gold Coated Small Round Ceramic Cap
White Coated Rectangular Ceramic Cap
Gold Coated Rectangular Ceramic Cap
Whitee Coated Metal Clip Type Holder
Double Gold Coated with Rectangular Cap
Note : Other than above types we can also supply Short. Wave Infrared heaters in different shapeslike Round, C Shape, U Shape etc. as pr customer requirenment. We can also supply carbon filment Infrared Heaters as per requirenment.