Infrared Heaters (FSR Series)
Elstein Infrared Heaters are designed to produce maximum output in form of heat energy. They are constructed by a firmly burnt-in heating coil. The heater incorporates highly heatproof resistance wire that provides safety against any damage. We supply Custom Wattage Infrared Ceramic Heaters as per the requirement of our clients.
Longer service life is achieved since the resistance of the heaters is made to remain constant over the whole temperature range. The glaze used in this heater has excellent radiation properties therefore the radiation efficiency is also very high. This heater is available with Color Changing Feature as Yellow Ceramic IR Heater (CC FSR).
Our Ceramic Infrared Heaters are available in 3 standard models:
- Full Length 245mm(FSR) 60mm 250 to 1000 W
- Half Length 122mm (FSR/2) 60mm 125 to 500 W
- Quarter Length 60mm (FSR/4) 60mm 60 to 250 W
- The material used for the production do not oxidize therefore the surface always remains clean and do not wear out
- As the coil is embedded in ceramic material, it can be installed in any possible position
- In Thermoforming & Vacuum Forming Machines
- In PVC Pipe Belling / Socketing Machines
- In Hot Stamping Machines
- As Heat Therapy Equipment
- In Shrink Packaging
Technical Details :
|Type // Weight g // Wattage W||FSR||220||250||400||650||1000|
|Surface rating||kW/ m²||16,0||25,6||41,6||64,0|
|Typical operating temperature||°C||400||500||620||720|
|Maximum permissible temperature||°C||750||750||750||750|
|Wavelength range||µm||2 - 10|
Further Information :
- Standard Design
- operating voltage 230 V
- ceramic full-pour casting
- leads 85 mm
- Elstein standard socket
- mounting set
- Thermocouple Heater
- integrated thermocouple type K (NiCr-Ni)
- description T-FSR // T-FSR/2 // T-FSR/4
- TC leads 100 mm
- special wattages
- special voltages
- extended leads
- power leads with ring terminals
The power can be controlled by using thermocouple heaters with TRD temperature controllers, TSE thyristor switching units and other accessories.
IR radiation panels can be assembled using REO reflectors, REF construction sets, EBI and EBF construction elements as well as mounting sheets MBO.
The national safety regulations must be complied with for the respective application, for example, the IEC or EN standard 60519-1, Safety in electrical heating installations.
Further information and safety instructions are mentioned in the mounting sheet, which is attached to each heater.